AGS problems with Outback system [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue Dec 4 13:01:27 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi Hugh,

Nice to hear from you.

If that was the case usually the inverter would still see the AC
input although it would be outside of its connection parameters.  So
it "shouldn't" shut the generator down and then restart it.

The fact that it does it on both inverters and how quickly to me
indicates a bad mate ie sending a bad set of signals.

I've seen it a number of times, and usually when I do get a mate gone
bad, resetting it doesn't seem to work.  Or it might for a short
time, then will have the same problem again, so its not worth trying
and having to go back again to swap it out.  I just change then out.

jay.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com