AGS problems with Outback system [RE-wrenches]

Jonah Liebes jliebes at heliopower.com
Tue Dec 4 11:37:25 PST 2007

Thanks Jay. I asked Outback about sending in the mate. They confirmed that I
had the most recent firmware and did not feel a mate switch was in order.
However, your point is well taken and I will follow that route next if I
can't solve the problem soon.

Thanks for the help.

Jonah Liebes
NABCEPT Cert.