Flex vs. E-panel (was Flex ware inverter bypass slide) [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:27:18 PST 2007

Maybe I am missing something here but here are some thoughts from
memory as I am not looking at a panel at the moment.

Input disconnect, all I have put together have come with one, beside
the transfer switch.

Grounding,  that would be the heavy copper wire that runs from the
inverter to the buss bar in the e panel, and from there to the ground.

Cable movement, if routed logically, and you close it while looking it
does not seem to be a problem. Don't twist the cable into a figure 8
and expect it to not get in the way.

Cable spacing is above my pay grade!

Got to leave, on the road again.
Bob