Flex ware inverter bypass slide [RE-wrenches]

boB Gudgel boB at midnitesolar.com
Thu Nov 29 11:05:03 PST 2007

jay peltz wrote:
> Hi Tump,
> Yep thats the way it is, a real slick design no?
> The old system on the PS2 units didn't either, but you could see and
> get to both sides of the breakers much easier.

> Whats funny is that Midnite solars box's work perfectly
> jay
> peltz power

Thanks Jay!   Robin's not allowed to post so I will forward a comment
about the sliders. Evidently, that's a tricky thing to make work
properly.

 I will make sure the Magnumees and Magnumites hear the concerns of the
list on the inverter/charger side of things.

"
The slider on our upcoming dual and quad system works perfectly too. It
took me years to figure out all the tolerances working on that darned
slider.
Thanks,
Robin
"