evacuated tubes vs. flate plates [RE-wrenches]

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Nov 20 11:09:55 PST 2007

Thanks Tom,

I was wondering if we were going to hear from you on this one...

Do you have any data on comparisons of FP vs. ET collectors when mounted
at a high angle of incidence (ie near vertical)?  Or know where some
reliable data might be foraged?  My client is interested in a near
vertical mounting if it isn't too inefficient.

And does anyone have any hard data as to the durability of various ET's?
(sorry for repeating this question - I just haven't found any references
to this kind of data anywhere, but many have suggested that ET's have a
shorter lifespan.

Thanks,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
http://www.SunCatcherVT.com
(cell) 802-272-0004
(home) 802-439-6096

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com