Evacuated Tubes [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sat Nov 17 16:09:09 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

A local contractor also loves these. He claimed there was a 40 degree
delta T on a sunny day with the panel under 3' of snow. I **seriously**
doubt that is anywhere close to being accurate.

The evacuated tube marketing folks are evidently doing a good job, but I
prefer the trusted flat plate technology. Been around forever, very
robust and long lived.

The last time this thread went around here, the consensus was to steer
clear of them. Perhaps the folks at AAA or Tom Lane might have more hard
data, which I would also love to see.

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php