2007 Energy Bill without solar incentives? [RE-wrenches]

solarpro at aol.com solarpro at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 06:51:50 PST 2007

I agree that the _Energy_ bill became, as  happens so frequently, a mixed bag
and in fact detestable with huge nuclear  subsidies.  But the next
opportunity for negotiations on an _Energy_ bill  will probably not come for another
two, more likely three, years, if then. This  kind of legislation winds its way
through the DC sausage mill about once  every ten years.

Patrick A. Redgate
AMECO

In a message  dated 11/8/2007 10:26:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,