Apollo 80 Comments [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Thu Nov 8 14:49:03 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

I installed one in my system the summer of '06 and it has been
working fine since. I don't work the controller hard, it has about 1
kW connected to it.I did have a few smoke earlier but they were pre-
production models. I pretty carefully compared the T80 output with
other MPPT controllers and found that it kept up well. I have
recommended them because they are quieter (less fan, perhaps better
thermal design?) have a simple user interface, and offer on-board
data logging.

Ezra

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php