Darryl's blank messages [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael_welch at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 22 10:11:37 PDT 2007

>Darryl's messages are always a total blank for me too.

Hi gang. Darryl is not the only one that I have received complaints about.

This serves as a good reminder that folks should be sending strictly plain text to the listserver. For unknown reasons, some of us get blank messages when that method is not followed.

It seems pretty random as to whose messages are missing, and which recipients do not see them.

Also, please remember to only quote what is needed to follow a thread when you reply to a message. Sometimes I think that the message footers being left in cause problems with Topica's servers.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net