Switching Array leads[RE-wrenches]

David Brearley david at meridiansolar.com
Mon Jul 30 06:22:27 PDT 2007

The system in the HP article uses a transformerless inverter...so both
current carrying conductors are ungrounded.

David C. Brearley
Operations Manager
NABCEP Certified Solar Installer

Meridian Energy Systems, Inc. (TECL: 24461)
2300 S. Lamar Blvd., Ste. 107
Austin, Texas 78704
P: 512-448-0055
F: 512-448-0045