Unisolar standing seam roofs [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sun Jun 10 17:58:53 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

I started charging for my design time years ago as all I was doing was
giving away free time and information to the "tire kickers". I do not
apply those charges to the system if built, but that is a nice $250.00
gesture I think I will start doing.

I agree about the "know it all" customers. I usually try to get it clear
from day one who is in charge. If that does not work out, I am usually
"too busy" for the job.

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php