warranty issues [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Wed Jun 6 11:32:06 PDT 2007

William,

If I have repeated problems with a manufacturer's products and they will
not compensate me for my time, I simply bad mouth them to everyone in
the industry and stop purchasing their products. I assume everyone else
does this as well. Care to share with us what inverter manufacturer is
not appreciating your choice to buy their products?

Thankfully we do not have any rebate programs here yet, but I can only
imagine how this will complicate things.

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com