Solmetric or Pathfinder? [RE-wrenches]

David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light ipl at sover.net
Thu Apr 5 08:55:58 PDT 2007

I am looking to buy an updated site analysis tool. Have been using a
Pathfinder since 1990.

I have seen product sheets for the Solmetric Sun Eye (with built in fish eye
lens digital camera and measurement software) and I hear Pathfinder has a
way to transfer data to a computer program.

The Solmetric looks like it has lots of great features. Anyone who has used
it please give me a review of it's actual performance, and your likes and
dislikes. I also see that more features will be available in May. Will these
features be easily added to the present model of Solmetric?

Dave

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php