Advise sought for large off grid PV system; 480 volt 3-phase [RE-wrenches]

Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Mar 29 14:00:52 PDT 2007

Hi Kurt,

The generator building is far from the load locations. All the waste heat is lost. Because we are building a battery and inverter building attached to the generator building, perhaps this will help cool it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Larry Crutcher
General Manager
Starlight Solar

Retail Store & Shipping: 2998 Shari Ave. Yuma, AZ 85365
Phone (928) 941-1660      Fax (928) 342-9103

Mailing Address:11279 S. Glenwood Ave, Box 11114, Yuma, AZ 85367
Renewable Energy Products for Home, Business and Recreational Vehicles
powered by STARLIGHTT