HUP VS Rolls [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 17 19:18:19 PDT 2007

${top_text_ad}
Good things to say about Rolls? How about "We quit selling them."

They were expensive, shipping west of the Mississippi was outrageous, and we
keep hearing these horror stories about poor quality control, can't get them
charged, lousy life expectancy, etc.

I'm happier selling the big industrial Hawkers. We don't get any squawks
from dealers or customers, just 15 to 20 years of dependable service.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt
DC Power Systems