Locking Connectors [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Thu Mar 1 16:15:22 PST 2007

Mark,

I'm seeing new modules on the market already, some with Tyco lock
connecters, some with MC lock connectors, and just recently looked at an
Asian module with a locking connector that was not identifiable!  Get
ready for at least 3-4 types of connectors on different modules!

Regards,
Bob Maynard
groSolar!