Batten roofs [RE-wrenches]

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:55:28 PST 2007

<x-flowed>
Great information, Steve. Thanks.  Is stainless steel is o.k. in
permanent contact with copper?

Also, if we decide to try to anchor through the battens, would Unirac
warranty any type of Toggle bolt anchoring system since the rafters
are off-set from the battens?  We would of course have to isolate the
aluminum L-feet from the copper battens.

Nice to have a Unirac staffer here on the wrenches list!

Andrew Truitt
Standard Solar Inc.

andrewtruitt at standardsolar.com