AC Connection at Fused Disconnect [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin Drake.Chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Feb 8 10:28:50 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Mark,

I probably should have gone into more detail about my concern.  When
one section of the code supercedes another, it is generally stated in
one way or another.  Neither the rules for taps in article 240, nor
the rules for the point of connection reference each other in any way.

If it is not stated, the conflicting rules will be delineated as to
their unique requirements, in the section in which the general rules
are superceded.  I've not found that either.

Does it say anywhere in the code that there is an issue here?  Am I
missing something?   If this issue is not brought forth anywhere in
the NEC, then the interpretation is arbitrary.

Good luck with your system.

Drake

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com