SW inverter box [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Thu Jan 25 03:57:36 PST 2007

Hi Todd,

I've found that lag bolting it to a small pallet and shipping it via truck
to be cheaper then UPS.  And the inverter doesn't arrive with the typical
UPS bent mounting flange that's a sure sign of it being dropped.  Check with
your local electrical supply house.  They usually have some small and stout
pallets.

Call around and get some quotes or try freightquote.com.  I've used them and
they provide excellent service at very fair prices.

Best,

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services