PG&E Disconnect [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Jan 16 20:37:48 PST 2007

Mark,
If the City of Berkeley requires the switch, erroneously claiming the it is
"required by the code", can you simply use this to your advantage by getting
the city powers to agree that if either a) you can prove it's not required,
or b) they can't prove it is, they will drop the requirement?
Allan at +E