backup generator specs... [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Fri Jan 12 11:35:21 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

I'd tell them to get one of those inverter/generators, I know Honda
makes them and I believe a couple of other their competitors make
them as well. I've been awed at how well the one I use regularly for
battery charging works. Can't recommend them high enough.

Ezra Auerbach
DragonSun Consulting
Lasqueti Island, B.C. V0R 2J0

ezra at lincsat.com