Miniature DIN relays for Outback gen start [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Thu Dec 20 15:15:42 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Friends:

I have become fond of using DIN relay sockets for starting generators in
Outback systems.  The octal relays are largish and take up precious space
that could otherwise be used for circuit breakers.

I have found a source for miniature relays that mount in a DIN socket.  The
size and shape of the relay/socket combos seems ideal for mounting in an
Outback enclosure.  The assembly is apparently only 6.2 mm wide.  I have
requested a sample to verify the suitability of these relays.

I may be forced to purchase these in lots of 20 for about $20.00 each.  I
use about 6 per year.  Does anyone wish to purchase some of these at cost?

Here is a link to the product:  http://www.findernet.com/comuni/pdf/S38EN.pdf

Here is some rating information:  Contacts:  SPDT, 6A,
250VAC.  Coil:  12VDC nominal, 0.17 watt.

William Miller

-- _________________________________
William Miller
Miller Power and Communications
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: wrmiller at mpandc.com
http://mpandc.com
License No. C-10-773985

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com