Short service life for TM-500-48v? [RE-wrenches]

Nick Houser offgrid at prcn.org
Fri Nov 30 19:50:28 PST 2007

Real Short, I mean.  Anybody else having this problem: brand
new quad stack 48 volts plus TM-500 Monitor---worked fine at
 first,but as soon as I gave the inverters AC input and saw about
150 AMps DC on the Monitor it was lights out (for the TM
500 I mean, rest of the sytem works fine. My first thought
 was maybe it was thh wrong shunt board but no, and no
 installation errors either, just a quick and painless
 mort. Don't know yet if the problem is the shunt board
or the monitor head, but I'll follow up. Any thoughts on
this , guys and dolls?  Nick Houser Off Grid Services,
Powell River, BC

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com