Outback and gensets was: Selecting an inverter/battery system [RE- wren che

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Thu Sep 6 10:42:54 PDT 2007

Thank you all for the feedback, it sounds like these issues will not effect me. I will have a 75kW genset on a 32.5kW inverter bank. When the genset is running all inverters will be chargers and transfer the remaining 30kW or so to the loads that do not exceed 25kW. The genset is a super sweet 2-wire start, SUPER quiet (60dB!!) Whisperwatt. I've used these before and IMHO are as good as it gets in these applications. I only work on a T&M basis, I don't bid on these push-the-envelope projects.
Thanks again!
-jeff

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php