Midnight etc. [RE-wrenches]

Nick Houser offgrid at prcn.org
Sun May 6 14:07:03 PDT 2007

Hello Alan, Geoff and all--I'll chime in on this one.
Although not affiliated with Midnight OR Magnum, I have lately been
using  thier products with glee and success.  the Magnum MS
inverter/charger line offers many user-friendly features for
 a very affordable price point,and having installed a number of them now
I am liking them more and more. The ability to pass through 2 hot
inputs, though I would prefer true split-phase inverter output, can be
quite useful. So far I have seen no failures on the wall, although I was
asked by one of my suppliers to re &re a bad one for a local man who was
not my customer. Magnum paid me generously for this service--(1st time
ANY mfg has done this!) The most recent Magnum MS
I ordered was pre-installed on an Midnight Solar E-Panel. Very
nice package! I'd like to see a better hinge arrangement, but generally
a good idea, well executed! Way to go, Midnight and Magnum!
Nick Houser Off Grid Services, Powell River BC.

I ma

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php