Digest for RE-wrenches at topica.com, issue 2299 [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Sat Jan 13 16:29:51 PST 2007

Generators

Engine Speed - 1800 RPM VS 3600 RPM - 1800 RPM runs half as fast, much
quieter and lasts longer.
Cooling - Air cooled VS. Water cooled - Water cooled lasts longer and is
Quieter.
Two wire start VS Three wire start - Two wire is usually less hassle but not
much of a difference.
Water cooled and 1800 RPM costs more, sometimes double but is usually less
hassle, Lots QUIETER, smoother running, and last more than twice as long and
are real engines like a vehicle engine.
I sell 99% - 1800 RPM and water cooled generators.

Dana Orzel
Great Solar Works, Inc.
"Responsible Systems For Responsible People"
dana at solarwork.com
970.626.5253 - H/O
970.209.4076 - C
970.626.4140 - F