Speaker wanted at Battery Council Internat. convention in S. Carolina [RE-wrench

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Wed Jan 3 21:32:20 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

I not accepting this invitation. Anyone want to speak there? Please
reply directly to the message below:
------------------------

My name is Maurice (Moe) Desmarais. I am the Executive Vice President
of the Battery Council International, a world wide association of
battery manufacturers and suppliers of auto, commercial,
telecommunications and industrial batteries.

We are hoping to find a speaker on “Renewable Energy for BCI’s 119th
Convention to be held at the Marriott Grande Dunes Resort in Myrtle
Beach, South Carolina on April 22-25, 2007. The presentation is
scheduled for Wednesday, April 27, 2007 at 10:15-10:45am.

We thought you might be interested or you may know of someone who can
speak to this topic.
Approximately 500 industry professionals and guests attend this
annual event.

You can reach me at the following contact information
Maurice A. Desmarais CAE
Executive VP
Battery Council International (BCI)
312-245-1071