Acceptance of Module Grounding Clips [RE-wrenches]

btw at we-llc.com btw at we-llc.com
Tue May 22 07:23:07 PDT 2007

Thomas Bowes raised a number of questions in his article.  These have
already been dealt with in various places on our web site, but we
thought it would be good to repeat the answers again in a form which
might be suitable for others who have just found out about our grounding
products.

We wanted to be thorough in responding, but the response was so long we
felt it best to post as a separate document.  You can find it at
http://www.we-llc.com/PDF/A%20Progressive%20Look%20at%20PV%20Module%20Grounding.pdf

Thanks to Phil Undercuffler for finding the article already and thank
you Michael Welch for allowing us to directly post a reply.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net