Solar Slavery [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Dec 22 14:50:08 PST 2006

Jeff,
Right on! Well said!

And for California, it would seem that anyone who bids has to meet the same
insurance standard, that will cost about the same amount. Either build it
into the overhead of the bid or put it in their face as a specific line item
cost adder; I think the latter makes more sense, for all Jeff's reasons.

I sent Pete Sheehan of NABCEP Mark's and Chris' posts and asked him about
efforts he had made re locating group liability insurance. He replied:
"NABCEP has worked with an insurance broker who has put together packages
for solar and small wind installers. Send an email to psheehan at nabcep.org to
get more information."

So there's a direction you might try.

Allan at Positive Energy