NYC - Local Code Requirements [RE-wrenches]

David Buckner dbuckner at solaresystems.com
Wed Dec 13 16:44:32 PST 2006

The inspectors admit that they are overwhelmed and that this is another
"new" thing to them.  Whereas they claim it's all about safety, we have
given them a proposal from John Wiles to come to NYC and under his DOE
contract give an 8 hour class.  That was back in September and I suppose
they are too overwhelmed to respond to that, because so far there has been
none.

There is now becoming a groundswell of support.  Hopefully we can get it all
resolved.

David

--
David Buckner