tankless water heaters [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Dec 12 19:08:17 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

I guess that would be me. I replaced my highly outdated tankless with
this unit about a year ago. No problems with any of it, except for a
brief period where it made semi-boiling water regardless of where the
(externally adjustable) temperature setting was set. This is a very
clean machine and will still work at a surprisingly low flow rate.

Highly recommended!

Matt T

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php