tankless water heaters [RE-wrenches]

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Tue Dec 12 18:26:20 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

Todd,
We've had very good luck with both the Takagi and Rinnai tanklesses.  They
take 120VAC power but not much.  They both are "temperature modulated" which
means that they will work with solar preheated water.  They are very nice,
sophisticated, easy to install machines that are lit by an ignitor, not a
pilot.
The ones you are reffering to are "flow modulated" and will overheat solar
preheated water.
good luck,
Conrad Geyser
Cotuit Solar