Secure modules [RE-wrenches]

Brian Teitelbaum brian at aeesolar.com
Wed Nov 22 10:40:47 PST 2006

Kurt,

You might want to look into UniRac's Security Hardware. They have "Starhead"
bolts and aluminum "breakaway" nuts that are designed to prevent theft, or
at least make it hard and time consuming.

See page 14 in their pricelist here:

http://www.unirac.com/solarmount/sm_pdf/sm_price.pdf

Cheers,

Brian Teitelbaum