was Outback PS2 - now FLEXware [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Thu Nov 9 19:35:48 PST 2006

Well I did check on the connection from the new FLEXware enclosures to
the the PSX-240 enclosed 6kW auto-transfomer and it will require the use
of an offset nipple, flex conduit or a conduit with some bends.

The new FLEXware enclosures have the knockouts located to allow use of
the low profile (13/16") unistrut without the mounting plate and to use
the standard (1-5/8") unistrut with the mounting plate installed.

The PSX-240 was designed a while ago and has the knockouts placed very
close to the back of the enclosure's sides.  Not the best thinking...

We will be revising the PSX-240's enclosure soon and I will set it up
with new knockouts which will line up directly with the FLEXware
enclosures better located knockouts.

Christopher

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.