Confirmation of 100% duty cycle, OB breakers [RE-wrenches]

Dan Rice danrice at scinternet.net
Tue Nov 7 22:21:25 PST 2006

Chris,

While on the topic of Outback breakers, it has been noted that the new
Flexware literature indicates that the OBPV and other DC breakers 80 amp and
smaller are rated for 125 VDC maximum. Though the OBPV breakers have always
been labeled 125 VDC (I'm not sure about the E-frame breakers), has there
not been another supplemental testing and listing process that has resulted
in the previously published 150 VDC rating? Is the 125 VDC rating printed in
the Flexware literature correct? What about the other DC breakers?

Thanks,

Dan Rice

Abundant Sun, LLC.