Xantrex 3.0 [RE-wrenches]

Jonah Liebes jliebes at heliopower.com
Wed Oct 18 17:30:05 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I just re-read my last post and it sounds more negative than I really am. I
do like Xantrex! The GT is a great looking inverter and the side-by-side
install without external DC disconnects is, in my opinion, the cleanest most
aesthetic grid-tied install available today.

Another thing I should have mentioned was the outstanding customer service I
have always received when dealing with Xantrex. Ken Ripley and others in the
technical support department are responsive and timely when problems arise.
More than once they have been able to help me through confounding situations
and provide solutions over the phone that worked. Also, any replacements are
NEW not refurbished units and they arrive at the shop within a few days of
my call to Arlington.

Although the failure rate is higher than I would like, I have a GT 3.0 on my
house and will install another as my finances permit. I continue to
recommend Xantrex to customers and friends alike.

Jonah Liebes
Director of Operations
www.heliopower.com
Office 760.451.9328