Solar Power 2006 in San Jose [RE-wrenches]

David Katz david at aeesolar.com
Sat Oct 14 11:18:10 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

The online free registration closed last Thursday.  You can still get in
free if you come to the registration desk at the show.  Go to the EXPO
ONLY line and have a business card to show that you are in the trade.
This get you into the Expo on Tuesday and Wednesday, but not the conference.

David Katz
AEE Solar, Inc.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php