'training' dedicated 'PV installers for' AC discos [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Sat Aug 26 11:08:45 PDT 2006

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the invite.  I feel very confident that your 3 day PV
installation class offers the most detailed, comprehensive and valuable PV
installer training available anywhere.  I'll keep an eye on your website for
definitive dates.  As you know, I've taken a number of your classes in the
past, including the 3 day session, and now I'm wondering if missing almost a
week in the field earning money will be outweighed by learning new
technicalities not presented in previous classes.  Have there been
significant PV technical advancements in the past couple of years, or new
critical safety issues that I must be aware of?  Maybe I'm feeling sarcastic
this morning, but it almost seems like there is a need for me to continually
budget time and capital, now, and in the future, to be directed towards
NABCEP sponsors and/or board members, to enable me to retain certification.
I have acquired a number of NABCEP approved continuing education credits
over the past few years, often out of town, and at least once the experience
seems more like attending a marketing session for products.  So, that said,
I honestly believe your training classes are the best, are focused entirely
on skills needed by installers, to enable PV installers to confidently do
the best work possible for consumers, and if I need continuing training, you
will be the person I seek.

Respectfully,
Graham