'training' dedicated 'PV installers for' AC discos [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Fri Aug 25 10:54:41 PDT 2006

Jeff,

It sounds like it is easier and cheaper for people to visit beautiful
Northern California, than for the trainer to travel all over the U.S. giving
training classes for 2 people at a time.

If the class was in North Dakota, I could understand not wanting to travel,
but this is a great excuse to visit a beautiful location. SEI has been very
successful putting on quality training programs in Colorado that are far
less accessible from a travel point of view.

Bill.