Post Main Point of Connection [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty mlafferty at universalenergies.com
Tue Aug 8 16:02:26 PDT 2006

William,

I have encountered and overcome PG&E's refusal to allow "tapping" in the CT
section... Several times, in fact.  The physical configuration of the
equipment and enclosures is important when picking this fight.  Funny how
they always say, "No. Absolutely not!" at first and then come around after
investing some patient reasonability.

If you can send me some pictures of your switchgear and a brief description
of the voltages, phase and amperages you're dealing with, I should be able
to give you some quickie "which way to go" advice.

Pray for Sun and REALLY HIGH ELECTRICITY RATES!

Matt Lafferty
Universal Energies Institute
mlafferty at universalenergies.com
(415) 252-0343 Phone