aluminum extrusions for glazing systems [RE-wrenches]

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Mon Aug 7 19:24:53 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

Hi All,
We're working on yet another re-glazing of an 80's site built collector that
used fiberglass (Kalwall, whatever...) for glazing.  The design (parabolic
curves) is such that replacement of the fiberglass is not feasible.
Adapting with polycarbonate would be our usual approach but I'd really like
to have a glass option for the long term....

Would anybody be willing to divulge a source for a stock glazing system that
can be used for site built collectors?

hope so...
Conrad Geyser
Cotuit Solar