SWIFT Rooftop wind turbine..... [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Sun Jul 23 23:04:54 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

Hi John,

I agree completely with Roy, Joel, Paul and others.

In addition to the exaggerated claims of these
manufacturers, the vibration issue, and the
turbulence issue, there's just the basic fact
that there isn't much wind at rooftop level. See
Hugh's recent page on this subject at:
http://www.scoraigwind.com/citywinds/

Best,

Ian