SunFrost Voltage Upgrade question [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Thu Jul 20 18:06:36 PDT 2006

Get up to 4 No-risk mortgage quotes – No SSN needed
Competitive rates from the nation’s top lenders in minutes
Lower your mortgage payments by up to $303/month!
http://click.topica.com/caaeYi1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ BestLenderFinder

I've been using a Vanner equalizer to tap 12 V from our 24 V battery
for about 20 years. I wish I knew the efficiency. I do know that it
works, and that the equipment lasts.

Ian

--

Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Senior Editor