Panel testing [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Sat Jun 24 05:58:06 PDT 2006

WIN A GAULEY OVERNIGHT RAFTING TRIP FOR TWO.
Enjoy two days of world-class whitewater with
a night of deluxe riverside camping in between.
http://click.topica.com/caaeUaEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ NAAR

Carl,

Check out our www.pierminigrid.showdata.org website. It is the most recent
stuff I'm aware of. I know there are some activities in Europe, including
the TISO studies out of Switzerland, but I'm not sure how recent any of
those reports are. It is wise to doubt any manufacturer's
claims--particularly without unbiased testing.

Bill.

Hi there,

Does anyone know of recent real world cross brand testing of photovoltaic
products ??

We used to have the HP democracy rack as a reference, maybe NERL has some up
to date tests, I am not sure.

With new product emerging combined with all sorts of sales hype, I think
there is a continuing need for this information.

Carl Emerson
Free Power Ltd.
Auckland NZ

Here’s your chance to tell some of the most important names in
retailing and household products what’s on your mind. You could win
a free iPod Nano by signing up for our new consumer opinion panel
and filling out a brief survey.
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvObz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ HomeWorldResearch

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php