cooling technologies [RE-wrenches]

solarpro at aol.com solarpro at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 12:14:48 PDT 2006

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvYbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Zoobooks

Todd:
In my present life but in a dimension far, far ago, we were  investigating
the use of such "technology," which had been referred to by the  builders in
Arizona and So Cal at that time as "Cool Tubes."  It consisted  of 6" irrigation
tubing buried between four and six feet deep radiating from the  home.  If I
remember correctly, you needed at least an acre to consider  doing it.
I remember being told that the warm humid air would enter the nice cool
tube(s) and finally enter the home at 65F.....dehumidified!  What a  wonderful
thing... but, the humidity had not vanished.  It had  condensed inside the
tube(s) causing mildew etc.  The other issues were  varmints and insects.  Fire ants
too.  I think the 3' culvert with an  air entry six feet above ground with
steel wire mesh and an armed sentry  posted (to stop the human varmints) has got
to be the best way to go.

Not even worth two cents.

Patrick  A. Redgate
AMECO

888-595-9570
_www.amecosolar.com_ (http://www.amecosolar.com/)

In a message dated 6/15/2006 10:15:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,