Update frontloader on mod-sine [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Thu Jun 15 07:34:18 PDT 2006

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvYbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Zoobooks

Hi Carl,

the best answer that I know of is the wave form changes with battery
voltage.  It is not uncommon with Xantrex inverters that with high
voltage some things won't run.

I can only pass on that in my house, I've got a Frigidaire front
loader that I have used for years on a Xantrex DR inverter.  It never
had any problems at any voltage.
I use a Outback now, and it runs fine at any voltage.

Just do the laundry in the morning or eve??

jay

peltz power
On Jun 13, 2006, at 7:45 PM, Carl Hansen wrote:

> Just to let anyone interested know, adding a capacitor to the
> Frigidaire Front loader did NOT solve the problem of the machine
> not running in the spin cycle when the battery voltage was high. If
> anyone has any other mad scientist ideas I would like to here them.
>   Thanks
>   Carl Hansen
>   Hansen&Sun Elect.

Here’s your chance to tell some of the most important names in
retailing and household products what’s on your mind. You could win
a free iPod Nano by signing up for our new consumer opinion panel
and filling out a brief survey.
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvObz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ HomeWorldResearch

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php