SolCool scam or not? [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Jun 14 08:52:43 PDT 2006

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvWbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Zoobooks

I have the large Solar Chill (3024; not made these days, I think - 30"
diameter, 24V motor) and it has worked well for about four summer seasons in
New Mexico. Our water is quite hard, so mineral buildup is pretty heavy, but
it still cools quite well, and occasional support when needed has been
adequate. The shell is stainless steel.

Allan at Positive Energy

http://click.topica.com/caaeTvYbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Zoobooks

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com