Ethernet on Mod Sine Wave [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin Drake.Chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Jun 8 11:50:42 PDT 2006

Thanks Ray,

The problem seems to be the interface between the phone and the DSL
signal, since picking up the phone derails the DSL.  We've tried three
different filters, but the problem persists.  It is likely to be
helpful to have some data for the phone company technician who might
not be familiar with inverter powered systems.

-Drake