ground rod question [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Tue May 30 21:31:49 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaePuwbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

Peter, we have used a TE 92 for years - It's a big beefy roto hammer.
without any bits inserted it works well as a pile driver for putting ground
rods into the ground. Simply slip the rod into the end where the bit would
go and drive it into the ground. If the ground is soft - a 4 ft piece of 2"
galvanized pipe with a threaded cap will do to get it low enough to not need
a ladder for the hammer.....I would guess any roto hammer large enough for
the ground rod to fit into will work.....

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems