Earth Flatulence Power (EFP) [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue May 23 17:33:24 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaePuwbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

One possible thing to be wary of is H2S escaping along with the methane.
H2S is potentially deadly and something pretty commonly encountered by
oil and gas drillers. I would have a petroleum engineer check the thing
out for sure.

The Stirling engine idea is really good because you don't need as many
complex and expensive components to create a flame on the outside of the
cylinder as you do on the inside. ;-)

Matt T

Jeff Oldham wrote:

>Although I appreciate all of the suggestions on how to put this gas to work and we are already dreaming of hot tubs and space heating. I just can't do a thing until I know what we have.
>How do I determine the BTU and c.f. of this potential? I just can't sell this guy PV w/o knowing what we have just leaking into the air!
>How many would pick a Stirling as Christopher did over an I.C. engine? I thought about a Stirling and dismissed it with the fuel cell idea, thinking more trouble then it's worth.
>Thanks,
>-jeff o

See the hottest games before your friends! Sign up with Ubisoft,
and you'll get access to exclusive game news, contests, promotions,
community forums, and more. It's easy, free, and secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaePuxbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Ubisoft

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com